The practice of patent law is an integral part of the firm’s activities in France and Europe.
Our team regularly represents foreign companies before the French Courts in infringement and validity litigations, in close collaboration with French and foreign patent attorneys.
- Negotiation and drafting of license, assignment, co-ownership and know-how transfer agreements
- In relation to the remuneration of the employee inventor: legal advice, negotiation and assistance in the context of litigation
- Defence before the courts: infringement actions, invalidity actions, claim actions; seizure of infringement, purchase and internet reports
- Cooperation with patent attorneys for advanced work on the validity of the title and the strategies to be conducted in the context of infringement and invalidity actions
- We represent a European company specialising in garden equipment in an infringement and patent invalidity action
- We assist an innovative company in the context of the implementation of an additional remuneration charter for employee inventors
- The firm led a patent claim action before the courts for a German company in the automotive sector