The Cabinet devotes an important part of its activity to design law. We assist our clients in pre-litigation and litigation, advising them on the actions to be carried out and representing them before the competent courts.
In fields as varied as applied arts, consumer goods and technological products, our clients are assisted in their strategic decisions for the protection and enhancement of their designs.
- Protection strategy & Portfolio management: Clearance searches, advice and support in the filing and registration procedures before INPI, EUIPO and WIPO
- Negotiation and drafting of licensing, subcontracting or assignment of design rights
- Defence before the courts: Infringement and/or competition and unfair competition actions before the French and European courts; Action for the invalidity of designs ; IP discovery proceedings (“saisie-contrefaçon“), customs seizures and Internet report
- We defend a French company specialised in the design and marketing of electronic educational toys
- We assist French and European companies in the protection and defence of their rights in the fashions and perfumes sectors
- We defend the interests of a watch company in a cross-border dispute concerning a watch collection in the context of a parasitism action