The firm devotes a large part of its activity to design law. We assist our clients in matters of pre-litigation and litigation designs.
In fields as varied as applied arts, consumer goods and technological products, our clients are assisted in their strategic decisions for the protection and defense of their designs.
- Protection strategy & Portfolio management: Clearance searches, advice and support in the filing and registration procedures before INPI, EUIPO and WIPO
- Negotiation and drafting of licensing, subcontracting or assignment of design rights
- Defence before the national courts: Infringement and unfair competition actions before the French and European courts; Action for designs invalidation ; IP discovery proceedings (“saisie-contrefaçon“), customs seizures and bailiff’s report on internet
- We defend a French company specialised in the design and marketing of electronic educational toys
- We assist French and European companies in the protection and defence of their rights in the fashion and perfumes sectors
- We defend the interests of a watch company in a cross-border dispute concerning a watch collection in the course of a parasitism action