Our firm has a proven practice in copyright, both in the creative sectors, such as music, audiovisual and art, and in the field of applied arts (fashion, design, publicity, etc.)..
We support you in your projects to ensure the protection of your works and their enhancement, in particular by implementing licensing agreements. The management of litigation and infringement proceedings includes collaboration with the online content sharing platforms.
We also represent clients on art matters in the context of artists’ estates and disputes concerning artistic fakes.
- Negotiation and drafting of deeds of assignment, licences, audiovisual production and distribution agreements, editors agreements
- Defence before the national courts : Infringement and unfair competition proceedings, IP discovery proceedings (“saisie-contrefaçon“), customs seizures and bailiff’s report on internet
- Pre-litigation and litigation in the field of art in the context of artists’ successions, rights management, artistic fakes
- We represent the interests of a publisher of technical drawings in infringement and unfair competition proceedings
- We represent the interests of a heir of an artist of the 19th century (sculptures and drawings) in the context of a judicial division of the estate
- Defence of the rights of an artist concerning the use of a work as a stage set