Our firm has in-depth knowledge of trademark law issues. We assist you in administrative proceedings (opposition, invalidation, cancellation) before the French and European offices (INPI & EUIPO). We also defend your interest before the national courts and matters of infringement and unfair competition.
We assist a wide range of clients in the protection and valorisation of distinctive signs, as part of their marketing strategy, and we handle litigation and anti-counterfeiting matters.
- Trademark protection strategy & Portfolio management: Clearance searches, trademark filing and registration procedures in France and abroad; administrative procedures (opposition, invalidation, cancellation) before the French (INPI) and European (EUIPO) offices
- Negotiation and drafting of license agreements, assignment of rights, coexistence agreements, partnership agreements (co-branding)
- Defence before the national courts : Infringement and unfair competition proceedings before the French and European courts, IP discovery proceedings (“saisie-contrefaçon“) and customs seizures
- We advise a worldwide leader in information and communication technologies in connection with its trademark disputes in France
- We assist a company in the children’s food sector in the launch of new products on the French market
- We set up an international trademark strategy for an innovative technology company